(Class of 2024 through 2026)
Physicals and Athletic Online Forms
Part 1: IHSAA Athletic Physical Form (Must Print to complete)
*Part 2 link will not open until April 1st, 2018.
Part 2: Middle School Athletic Online Forms (Class of 2024 through 2026)
Physicals must be given AFTER APRIL 1, 2019 to be valid for the 2019-2020 school year.
MIDDLE SCHOOL ATHLETES: You MUST HAVE BOTH PART 1 & 2 COMPLETED beginning Monday, June 4th for ALL summer sports practices, conditioning, tryouts, etc.
Sports Physical Night 2019 – April 2nd from 6:30-8:30PM
The physicals are given by Community Health Network.
- Tuesday, April 2nd from 6:30-8:30PM
- Parent/guardian must be present at the physical.
- Cost is $10.
- Cash or checks only, payable to Maconaquah High School.
- Bring with you the needed paperwork (see below)
- Open to Maconaquah Middle School and High School Students.
We strongly encourage all athletes to attend the sports physical night. This physical is valid for the entire 2019-2020 school year.
ARRIVAL TIMES: Students can come at any time between 6:30-8:30pm. Students must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
WHO CAN ATTEND: These physicals are open to any Mac student entering grades 7-12 for the 2019-2020 school year. Bring in your physical form and be ready for next year.
COMPLETE BEFORE YOU COME:
- Complete the ATHLETIC ONLINE FORMS electronically BEFORE you come.
BRING WITH YOU:
- 2019-20 IHSAA PHYSICAL FORM(4 pages). Have it completed as much as possible (with signatures) when you arrive.
Forms will be available the night of physicals, but those that have the forms completed will be seen first. FORMS MUST BE COMPLETE BEFORE YOU GET IN LINE (They require parent signatures.)
Upcoming Physical Opportunities
If you miss the Maconaquah sports physicals night, have your physical completed by your personal doctor on the IHSAA physical form.
Questions? Contact the Maconaquah Athletic Office, 765-689-9131.
TWO Required Forms
- Part I: IHSAA Physical Form
2010-20 IHSAA PHYSICAL FORM
This form is to be signed by A PHYSICIAN(Nurse practitioners – NP – signatures are accepted). A parent and student also need to sign it. This regulation is made by IHSAA. This form is 4 pages in length.
- Part II: ATHLETIC ONLINE FORMS
This form includes the Code of Conduct, SCA (Sudden Cardiac Arrest), Concussion Information, Pay to Participate form, and Emergency Contacts. For the 2019-2020 school year, Part II forms will be submitted electronically only. High School Athletic Eligibility Form – Electronically submitted only. Electronic version must be submitted in the presence of student athlete(s) AND parent.
***Athletic Physicals will NOT be accepted until the ON-LINE ATHLETIC FORMS are completed!
- All forms must be dated on or after April 1, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year.